Spent the last couple days up north at the Next Level worship conference. I’ll post later this week about the things I learned while I was there but here are a couple quick things:
- Brenton Brown has chronic fatigue syndrome
- More learning can happen with the right people over lunch than in a whole bunch of workshops
- Transitions in worship sets are really, really important
So here’s the deal – I’ll expand on each of those in my “what I learned” post. Cool?
I came home to a whack of stuff in my Google reader and found a few things that I thought were worth passing on.
- Color in Science: Microscopic Photographs (via Tim Challies)
- Shrimp nets, waiting rooms and today’s dreadful meeting (If you’re not reading Prodigal Jon, you really should be!)
- Igniter Tracks (via Church Video Ideas)
- Burnout Self-test (via Church Communications Pro)
- Carey Nieuwhof’s blog – if you’ve seen my post on Connexus (and a bunch of you have) you may be interested in following the story of their lead pastor as he blogs through this journey
- Christian Copyright? – excellent post and comments at Milestone Worship